Something different to do with pototaes, a nice variation on a roasted potato.
Roasted Hasselback Potatoes
Yummy hasselback potatoes
Servings: 6 people
- 24 medium potatoes desiree preferred
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Halve potatoes. Place on a board cut side down and cut, at five mm intervals about two thirds of the way through the pototo
- Place oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and combine.
- Coat potatoes with oil mixture
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until golden brown