Chicken Curry with Vegetables
A creamy chicken curry with fresh vegetables. Very colourful and tasty.
- 3 chicken breast fillet thinly sliced
- 1 onion large thickly sliced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 20 snow peas
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbs curry powder
- 2 tbs oil
- 375 ml Can Evaporated Milk
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and add garlic and curry powder. Cook until fragrant.
- Add sliced chicken fillets and brown. Add sliced onions and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced carrot and diced capsicum and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the evaporated milk and stock cubes.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then add snow peas.
Sauce usually thickens well by itself but you can thicken it further with a little cornflour mixed with 3 tablespoons of water if you prefer it thicker. I usually use Carnation light and creamy evaporated milk. Serve with rice.