Foodi Sweet and Sour Pork
Wendy wanted sweet and sour pork, so she found a pressure cooker recipe. Slightly modified for the Ninja Foodi
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 650 g boneless pork loin roast cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 500g+ can pineapple chunks unsweetened
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium green capsicum chopped
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- ¼ cup water
- Place paprika in medium bowl. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat. Select saute setting on foodi. Add oil. Brown pork in batches. Turn off saute and add pork back to foodi.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add the pineapple juice, onion capsicum, cinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce and salt to the foodi. Add pressure lid. Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Select saute on high heat. Bring liquid to the boil. In a small bowl mix corn starch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pork mixture. Add pineapple. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened (1-2 minutes).
- Serve over rice.